Welcome to our Kre-o Parts Store! To our knowledge, this is the first such store anywhere on the internet. Here, you can purchase individual Kre-o pieces, instruction booklets, even original boxes! Did you lose a certain piece from a new set your purchased, or did you acquire an incomplete used set? Or perhaps you’re a Lego enthusiast that wants to jazz up your MOC with non-Lego pieces? Find those parts here!
We also offer original custom sets, including a wide assortment of G.I. Joe sets that compliment the Joe Kreons much better than what’s commercially available.
Browse our selection below, organized into categories for ease of navigation – also navigable from the drop-down menu at the top of the page – and be sure to see our Ordering Instructions below to find out how you can place an order with us. Please check back often, as we will continually add parts to the selection. If there are parts you are looking for that you don’t see listed here, please contact us and let us know what you’re after – we just might have such parts available for sale. Happy shopping!
Okay, so you’re ready to place an order in our Kre-o Parts Store. Great! Here’s how to place an order with us:
1) Select the parts you want from our Kre-o Parts Store, and compile a list. We suggest copy/pasting our part descriptions.
2) Send us an email at email@example.com with your detailed list. It should look something like this:
Plate 2×3 – red (4)
Mudguard double – silver (2)
Bracket type 2 – black (1)
This means you want 4 red plates, 2 silver double mudguards, and one black “type 2” bracket. You can include the subtotal, if you wish to calculate it, but it’s not necessary.
3) We will reply to your email within roughly 48 hours (pending our ‘dayjob’ schedules) with a confirmation of the parts you’re requesting, the subtotal for those parts, and the total including shipping and handling. Shipping will be actual, with a minimum of $2, and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order, which includes tracking and the shipping materials required to ship the parts safely (padded envelope or box, bubble wrap or other packing materials). Obviously, the more you order, the more cost effective your order will be. (If you wish to place an order at our BrickLink store simultaneously, you can save further on shipping!) One final note: shipping and handling is FREE on all eBay-facilitated orders over $50, and on all direct orders over $30!
4) Email us back to confirm that you agree with the total, and give us a time window in which you’d like us to list the lot at eBay. We will attempt to list the lot at eBay within that window (or contact you if said window is not possible for us). Obviously, it will be imperative that you purchase the lot as soon as possible after listing. (If for some reason someone else makes the purchase of the lot before you, we will cancel that purchase and relist it for you, but that shouldn’t be a problem, as long as we coordinate on the window.)
5) Make the payment via PayPal within 48 hours of purchase, and your order will ship within 48 hours of payment received.
6) Enjoy your Kre-o parts when they arrive in the mail!
If you’d rather place an order with us outside of eBay, please let us know, and something can be arranged. If you live in the Los Angeles area and want to save on shipping & handling by picking up your order in person, let us know, and a meeting place can be arranged. Email us at order@geewunner if you have any questions.